About Me

Cairo, Nasr City, Egypt
I've got so much to do, but yet haven't enough time, those peaks and lands awaited me, so can feel it, Sinai Mountain, Dhumyat, wait for me!!!travel around the world, to witness God's creation, subhan Allah..

May 3, 2014

Olive Groves


Good evening & peace be upon you. I just wanna share something.Alright, may be a novel review is quiet lame, but i think i need to share this beauty with you guys.I found this first book on my book rack and decided to read it.      
         Actually i've possessed this book since i was in high school.And now after 6 years, hamdulillah i still got that sort of enthusiasm to read page by page. Praise be to God. Let me write some of its content, by Anne Hawes  that made me feel as if I myself was in Diano San Pietro." Glamour, we soon spotted was not the outstanding feature of the village of Diano San Pietro. As far as the crusty olive- farming inhabitants of this crumbling backwater were concerned, the Riviera, a mere two miles away, might as well be on another planet. Down on the coast, Diano Marina has palm-shaded piazzas and an elegant marble-paved promenade along a wide blue sandy bay. Diano San Pietro, on the other hand, straggles up the steep foothills of the Mediterranean hinterland, its warped green shutters leaning into Vespas who call irately upon the Madonnaas they narrowly miss mowing you down, with yowling feral catsand rusty tin cans full of improbably healthy geraniums. "  Is it pretty, don't you think?

In fact, my Olive Groves novel was full of traces of highlighters. More like a lecture book rather than a leisure time nove huh? ^^

No comments: